Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1,000 words

Against my better judgment -- my what? -- I'm posting this picture sent in by a loyal reader (*cough* my Dad) as a follow up to my piece on Ronald Reagan and his stupid face.

Embarrassingly enough, I am in this picture both 1) trying to look cool and 2) hating life with every ounce of my being. Of historical note: immediately after it was taken I decided I would dedicate the tattered remnants of what was left of my life to destroying America and the capitalist system.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:54 AM

    You look very cool. Nice day, cute girls, ready to smash capitalism. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:10 PM

    Same kid who, 3 or so years prior, got an out of school suspension for point at someone...yep, dissent in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an in-school suspension, Anonymous. I was put in a fucking closet. Get your facts straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addendum: If Anonymous is one of my parents, well... I'm still trying to figure out a way to block your IP address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a picture of you in my life and I know exactly which one is you already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:54 PM

    Oh PA...it doesn't get more white bread than this. There's even one token minority (an asian girl probably adopted from some far-off place by white parents)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:25 PM

    An In-school you say? I remember that closet well; funny how the in-school is considered the lesser punishment, the choices being a dusty closet vs complete freedom from academia for several days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:55 AM

    We are all the captive agents of our parents- until we aren't! I'm probably older than your parents but I still remember the sweetness of escape and autonomy. Never forget!

    ReplyDelete